Thursday, December 18, 2008

Malaysia and AJ match day

hello today Cjc vs Ajc, but i didn't play cause i went to JB with Gabriel and family! i bought 3 shirts - 2 polos and 1 lumberjack (counterfeit looking one) and am quite happy but at the same time unhappy cause i wanted a vintage wash jeans as well as a brown corduroy trousers. that have to be searched for in Singapore now.

my brother, on the other hand, is over the moon cause he bought 3 shirts 2 jeans and 1 berms. plus 1 bag too. sure damn happy while everyone else was okay happy only. however Gabriel didn't buy anything but i hope he enjoyed himself waiting for me, playing arcade, eating junk and wasting time for an entire day in Malaysia, as well as leeching food from my family, but i think we're all more than happy to provide for you for a day, and for anyone else too!

most retardedly, i didn't take any photos even though i had my camera with me the entire day and a photobuddy with me too. for a brief report of this morning's match and a lesson learnt on online weather forecasts, please follow http://yourbeautyinapicture.wordpress.com, Freddie's blog.

imma going to bathe now cause i've got rash.

18/12/08, 10:18pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha thanks thanks for telling everyone about my blog ah. you better see doctor before tomorrow or else cannot claim the money.