Friday, December 5, 2008

boredom hits you right on the head again

it's not the 100000th time i'm feeling bored this holiday, but more than just that. i'm feeling bored again haha, cause even though the days are packed, i'm bored again when the sun sets. i'm bored of sitting in front of the computer, and i only realise i'm bored when i actually sit in front of the computer.

i usually tap my sister on the back just to say hi when she turns around, or nudge my brother until he tells me i'm irritating and to go away, or dance in front of my mom and dad while they're reading the papers and watching the tv, and last resort go to grandma's room watch her watching tv. i'm very irritating when i'm bored but i can't do those for long cause they're also bored of me being irritating when i'm bored. so my sister will shout at me soon, my brother will throw something at me soon, and as for my parents, they will start to think i'm a annoying bad son so i will not let them think that way. grandma will love me to go into her room and lie on her bed cause i look like i love her. i mean i do but she will talk funny stuff to me which i don't like to hear.

of course, there are many things i could do: making full use of my time, i could read the papers or learn some songs on the guitar (but i won't learn unless its really nice or i have to play it for something, or i'd just forget it quickly) or i could chat and waste my time away lepaking and become the lepaKING!!!

06/12/08, 12:28pm.

2 comments:

Amet Julien said...

lpKING sia...haha
come for training le dont slack ba

Marcus said...

i got go for trng la haha just that wed trng when you were there, i wasn't!