Saturday, December 6, 2008

'Has Jesus round her neck'

mother prefers me not to have a tattoo. people say i'm 'damn bad' when i say something like this, but when mother dies, i'm going to get my first tattoo - of her. it will be a tattoo of Mother Teresa but not this one; one of my mother cause she's called Teresa too hehe. don't say i'm damn bad, but just say this is how i would like to remember things and i wouldn't only remember her, but i would also remember the significance of this first tattoo.of course, if i can only get a tattoo after she dies, then i'd rather me not have a tattoo my entire life at all.

'The girl with crimson nails
Had Jesus round her neck'
-Vertigo, U2

another one i'd like to get would maybe be of Jesus round me neck. it's quite pretty there i think and like that calls no need for any scapula or cross round my neck. Vertigo's a great song, nothing with it being overly rated or fucking mainstream, but it's obviously good which is why it could be overly rated of fucking mainstream in the first place.

oh yes, i discovered a really cool site so cool i made it my homepage. Freddie said i was bored but i think it's just another brilliant idea of mine to improve my vocabulary for GP and sophistication as a person. i'm going to read a few words off here daily and hopefully memorise them interesting ones and put to good daily use! here's the site: http://phrontistery.info/a.html all go and have fun!

06/12/08, 11:03pm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'of course, if i can only get a tattoo after she dies, then i'd rather me not have a tattoo my entire life at all.'

nice.

Marcus said...

hehe justin mark

Anonymous said...

i have to get new shirts and burn the old ones.