Sunday, December 28, 2008

hand-me-down notebook

sorry the images all spoil, click on them for a more proper view.
photos not taken by me, credits to http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=2860 for them.

Compaq Presario B2800, view from the top
Compaq Presario B2800, view of the insideCompaq Presario B2800, keyboard

i got my Christmas present from my auntie today, a hand-me-down Compaq Presario B2800 notebook! i think the model is quite outdated but i don't know if it's still good enough for today, i'm guessing it is since i'm not really very today also haha. (e.g. i don't play Warcraft but i may consider since my old com couldn't support it but this one can!)

only drawback is that i want to reformat the operating system of this notebook but there ain't no disc or recovery drive! that's damn bad know, cause every notebook is supposed to come with either one, but i've got none and to get the disc, it's gna cost between 15-30 USD manzzz. okay how sia.

need to plan new years party! or maybe combine with some other dude's party!

28/12/08, 11:19pm.

No comments: