Thursday, October 30, 2008

and there's good news for all

here goes, I PROMOTED! ahaha, actually its just i promoted (no caps) cause ravi told me that without any evidence and i'm afraid he counted wrong and thus thought i promoted. however, i'm not doubting him and still feel very relieved hahahahahahahaha it's a very good day today and when a day is good, people don't celebrate on the day itself as they want to goodness of the good day to carry on. thus, they celebrate on the day after.

that brings me onto the next point, 1t23's having our halloween party tomorrow! can't tell you the details in case someone not supposed to read comes and read or something, and comes to tell someone not supposed to know! then i can't go for such happy occasions anymore in the future! so for now it's just class chalet, let you know more when it's over!

let the happiness spread! since i promised myself to be a good boy til the 7th, i shall carry on doing so (in case the news is fake) and also my theory of me being good for my friends - that they can get good upon them by feeding on my sacrifices. so so, no being a bad boy, help me if i don't keep to it! also hope i can get my camera by this weekend! :) cheers to life and promotion! (cheers without beer cause good boys don't drink beer)

30/10/08, 10:05pm.

2 comments:

Belmond said...

CONGRATS BOY!!!!
u should be a good boy for the rest of the year:D

Marcus said...

i will :) haha it's not too difficult giving a little up here and there.