Tuesday, November 18, 2008

a load off my breast

hi all you losers who come here to read this shit which i dictate to you. thanks anyway for helping my realise my dream and i know you will be the first of my supporters when i begin my coup.

anyway, i owed my sis 100$ which i borrowed to buy camera and Gabriel 30$ which i borrowed to buy bus concession. that's what you have to know for now. well today, i got a load off my chest and a load off my mind cause i removed the small silicon paddings i put into my chest to look stronger (load off my chest) and don't have to worry now about saggy boobs when i grow older (load off my mind) ok sorry.

i slept throughout the day after guitar lesson and lunch with Leongyi, only to wake up at 6 and leave the house at 7 to go to Sembawang to sell my Vox wah at 8pm and my tuner at Woodlands at 830pm. well my trip to Sembawang was long but upon reaching there i met a nice dude who paid up promptly. however throughout my journey there, the malay fucker Ady kept trying to bargain his way through with his 25$ when we agreed on 30$ earlier in the week. after i dealt at Sembawang, he still insisted on his 25$ so not wanting to waste my time travelling there (Woodlands was 2 stops away from Sembawang only, i realised today), i gave in to his fucked up request. then came home for dinner.

i was warned of such people before, those who agree on the price yet try to change it upon dealing. well i messaged Ady before, and we couldn't deal on other days due to his work. that told me he was an adult. however, that slipped my mind and while he was bargaining today over text, it came across very normally to me that he was a child. when i called him, he sounded like a child of my age over the phone too, but haha when i finally met him, i remembered. anyway, he said hi, i let him try, he said okay, paid money, then ended off with a 'nice dealing with you'. ya right fucker, luckily i stayed far away lazy come back another day. haha so i came home with 105, 80$ and 25$ for the wah respectively and paid my sis the 100$. time to save more cash for gabriel's debt.

trng tmr, followed by a trip to Penin with Freddie to find my clip on cap for the Minolta lens i'm using.Minolta X-700 SLR camera

18/11/08, 11:26pm.

No comments: